It may not look like much, but this affordable manual brewing system produces remarkably rich, clean coffee. The Aeropress has become the darling of coffee nerds and newbies alike due to it's versatility, portability, speed, and ease of cleanup.
You can follow the enclosed instructions to produce a strong, short cup that you can add water or milk to, or you can go completely off the rails crazy and try different combinations of dose, grind, steep time, and amount of brew water for mostly interesting results, such as the inverted method. Check out our Aeropress Brewing Guide for more information.
- Versatile, manual use
- Small, compact and portable design
- Travel tote bag
- Easy clean
- Quick brewing time
- Barista utensils (stirring tool, coffee scoop, funnel) included inside
- Includes a year supply of paper disk filters
- Endless possibilities – put your creativity to the test!
- Cold Brew attachments available!